Around Hundred Bulgarians are Blocked in Berlin after Canceled Flight of Ryan Air
200 passengers, half of whom are Bulgarian were blocked yesterday at Berlin's Schönefeld Airport after a canceled flight of Ryanair airline, announced BBC.
The passengers had to take off at 3:20 pm on Sunday, but after a long stay in the plane they were taken to the waiting room.
"They explained that it was because of the storm and the plane had to prepare. We were told that after two hours we could fly, but it did not happen. 200 people, including babies and children, stayed stuck, "Ruja Lyubenova told TV.
Food and water were not provided to them.
The company has offered a new direct flight to Sofia, which is on June 14 - Thursday.
"Some went back to their relatives in Berlin, others left to look for ways to travel, and some would travel through Bucharest today and look for a way at their own expense to get to Sofia," Lyubenova added.
- » On Saturday (June 29th), All Lifts in Pamporovo Will be Free of Charge
- » The Storm in Sofia Caused Heavy Damages
- » Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova Will Visit the Maritsa East 2 TPP
- » Fire in TPP Maritsa East 2
- » Jenny Sushe, Has Given Up to Take Action Against the Bulgarian Boxer Kubrat Pulev
- » 7.3 Magnitude Earthquake Was Recorded in the Sea of Indonesia