BGN 920 will be the Starting Teacher Salary in Bulgaria Next Year
920 leva will be the starting salary for teachers in Bulgaria from 1 January next year. This is written in the collective agreement between the Minister of Education and Trade Unions, reported the Trade Union Syndicate to Podkrepa Labor Union, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
The lowest salary for a master teacher will be BGN 1005 and a director - 1140 leva. The union recalls that, according to the promise of Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov, if the state budget provides it, the increase will become a fact from October this year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » May 24 - Bulgaria Celebrates National Day of Culture and Slavic Script
- » Bulgaria: Three Options for Schools in September
- » High School Graduates Will Receive Their Diplomas on Time
- » M3 College Becomes the First Online PR College in Bulgaria
- » The Cabinet has Approved 2.4 Million BGN for Scientific Research for Related to COVID-19
- » Minister Krasimir Valchev: The School Year will End without Attendance