BGN 920 will be the Starting Teacher Salary in Bulgaria Next Year
920 leva will be the starting salary for teachers in Bulgaria from 1 January next year. This is written in the collective agreement between the Minister of Education and Trade Unions, reported the Trade Union Syndicate to Podkrepa Labor Union, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
The lowest salary for a master teacher will be BGN 1005 and a director - 1140 leva. The union recalls that, according to the promise of Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov, if the state budget provides it, the increase will become a fact from October this year.
- » Bulgaria’s Ministry of Education Starts to Train Religious Education Teachers
- » Veliko Tarnovo University Canceled the illegal Diplomas of 170 Italians
- » BGN 3 Million will be Allocated Schools Open Classes for Professions with Labour Shortage
- » Shortage of Teachers in Bulgaria will Reach 10,000 in 2 Years, 39,000 in 8 Years
- » The Medical University in Sofia Received a Donation of over 1 Million Dollars
- » Additional BGN 13.6 Million Allocated for Compensation of Bulgarian Teaching Staff