BGN 920 will be the Starting Teacher Salary in Bulgaria Next Year
920 leva will be the starting salary for teachers in Bulgaria from 1 January next year. This is written in the collective agreement between the Minister of Education and Trade Unions, reported the Trade Union Syndicate to Podkrepa Labor Union, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
The lowest salary for a master teacher will be BGN 1005 and a director - 1140 leva. The union recalls that, according to the promise of Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov, if the state budget provides it, the increase will become a fact from October this year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Students from Gabrovo Will Study Online Because of 16 Teachers Infected with Coronavirus
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 300 Students Quarantined in Blagoevgrad
- » Bulgaria Provides BGN 50 Million to Increase Salaries of University Lecturers
- » Two Schools Closed in Bulgaria Due to COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: Eight Teachers from Sofia's School Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Your Complete Guide to Becoming a Social Worker