Trump Arrived in Singapore for Historic Meeting with Kim Jong-un
Singapore (CNN)President Donald Trump touched down in this Southeast Asian city-state Sunday evening, 36 hours before his highly anticipated summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is set to kick off.
Trump arrived on Air Force One at Singapore's Paya Lebar Air Base at 8:21 p.m. local time, where he was greeted by Singapore's Foreign Minister Vivian Balakrishnan. Kim arrived at Singapore's commercial airport on an Air China Boeing 747 just more than five hours earlier.
Trump, asked by reporters as he arrived in Singapore how feels about the summit, said "very good" before climbing into his limousine and heading to the hotel.
The US President flew to Singapore from Canada, where he participated in an especially contentious G7 summit that came after he triggered a trade dispute with several of the US' closest allies.
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Goes on a Two-day Official Visit to Serbia
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Donald Trump Expects to Meet Vladimir Putin in July in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
- » Prime Minister Borisov has Refused to Meet with the Macedonian President, who is in Sofia
- » PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense