Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
The Trakia highway in the Kameno area, between 334 and 336 km, is closed in both directions from 16.40. The reason is smoke due to a fire in the area of the Kameno municipality. Bright grasses in the fields are blazing, but because of the wind it is difficult to stop the flames.
Until optimum visibility is achieved on the road, drivers will have to be redirected to the bypass routes, explained Tvetelina Radeva, spokesman for Burgas police.
Today in the morning, due to two crasesh in the area of the 5th kilometer, at the exit of Burgas the traffic is extremely busy towards Sofia. The amount of cars stuck in traffic is huge in the Bourgas - Vetren section.
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament Talks With Talat Jaferi at the National Assembly
- » The Ministry of the Interior Received 9 New Cars, Specialized as Technical Workshops
- » Parliament Discusses the Presidential Veto on the Law on Personal Data
- » Bulgarian Parliament Will Vote on the Protocol For the Accession of Northern Macedonia to NATO
- » BDZ will Update 15 Passenger Coaches every Month until the End of the Year
- » Repair Closes Another One of the Central Streets in Sofia