Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
The Trakia highway in the Kameno area, between 334 and 336 km, is closed in both directions from 16.40. The reason is smoke due to a fire in the area of the Kameno municipality. Bright grasses in the fields are blazing, but because of the wind it is difficult to stop the flames.
Until optimum visibility is achieved on the road, drivers will have to be redirected to the bypass routes, explained Tvetelina Radeva, spokesman for Burgas police.
Today in the morning, due to two crasesh in the area of the 5th kilometer, at the exit of Burgas the traffic is extremely busy towards Sofia. The amount of cars stuck in traffic is huge in the Bourgas - Vetren section.
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria Continues to Decline
- » In the Mountains During the Summer? Here are some Tips from a Rescuer
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
- » Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
- » New service: Sofia Residents can Buy a Ticket for Underground and Public transport via Phone