Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
The Trakia highway in the Kameno area, between 334 and 336 km, is closed in both directions from 16.40. The reason is smoke due to a fire in the area of the Kameno municipality. Bright grasses in the fields are blazing, but because of the wind it is difficult to stop the flames.
Until optimum visibility is achieved on the road, drivers will have to be redirected to the bypass routes, explained Tvetelina Radeva, spokesman for Burgas police.
Today in the morning, due to two crasesh in the area of the 5th kilometer, at the exit of Burgas the traffic is extremely busy towards Sofia. The amount of cars stuck in traffic is huge in the Bourgas - Vetren section.
- » Heating Prices in Sofia will Rise by About 8% from October 1
- » Border police: Heavy Traffic on Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Lesovo Checkpoints
- » Former Prime Minister: Bulgaria's Government Instability is a Fact, but there is no Serious Alternative
- » New Interior Minister of Bulgaria Promises Continuity
- » Prosecutor General: Bulgaria has Industrial Capacity and Full Mobility of illegal Cigarette Production
- » Bulgarian Parliament Elects Three New Ministers