Bulgarian Boxer Tervel Pulev Knocked out an American in Chicago
Bulgarian boxer Tervel Pulev achieved his 11th victory in his 11th professional ring game. He knocked out American Armando Ancona in the first round in a match played at the Olympic Stadium in Chicago.
Pulev defeated his opponent for only 2.06 minutes, shortly before the referee end the match, Pulev took down Ancona (8 wins, 8 losses) into a knockdown, and in a subsequent attack, the referee finally ended the game.
The Bulgarian boxer enjoyed the support of many of Bulgarians in the hall. For Pulev, this was also the 10th successful knockout, with 4 of them in the first round.
- » Rafael Nadal's Uncle: I Thought Grigor Dimitrov would Become World No. 1
- » Tiafoe Comes of Age with Win over Dimitrov
- » Grigor Dimitrov For the Fifth Time in Melbourne Last Round
- » Grigor Dimitrov Fights to Come Through in Four Sets Against Pablo Cuevas
- » Grigor Dimitrov Reaches the 2nd Round of the Australian Open
- » Club from the Premier League and Two from the Championship want Bulgarian Footballer of the Year