Bulgarian Boxer Tervel Pulev Knocked out an American in Chicago
Bulgarian boxer Tervel Pulev achieved his 11th victory in his 11th professional ring game. He knocked out American Armando Ancona in the first round in a match played at the Olympic Stadium in Chicago.
Pulev defeated his opponent for only 2.06 minutes, shortly before the referee end the match, Pulev took down Ancona (8 wins, 8 losses) into a knockdown, and in a subsequent attack, the referee finally ended the game.
The Bulgarian boxer enjoyed the support of many of Bulgarians in the hall. For Pulev, this was also the 10th successful knockout, with 4 of them in the first round.
- » Novak Djokovic Prediction Revealed by Grigor Dimitrov Ahead of Cincinnati Masters Tie
- » Bulgaria is 21st in Europe Thanks to Demireva
- » Kubrat Pulev vs. Hughie Fury Set for October 27th in Bulgaria
- » Dimitrov is in the Third Round of Masters in Toronto
- » Ludogorets Failed in the Early Stages of the Champions League (Video)
- » 10-year-old Swimmer Breaks Michael Phelps’ Butterfly Record