Bulgarian Boxer Tervel Pulev Knocked out an American in Chicago
Bulgarian boxer Tervel Pulev achieved his 11th victory in his 11th professional ring game. He knocked out American Armando Ancona in the first round in a match played at the Olympic Stadium in Chicago.
Pulev defeated his opponent for only 2.06 minutes, shortly before the referee end the match, Pulev took down Ancona (8 wins, 8 losses) into a knockdown, and in a subsequent attack, the referee finally ended the game.
The Bulgarian boxer enjoyed the support of many of Bulgarians in the hall. For Pulev, this was also the 10th successful knockout, with 4 of them in the first round.
- » Norway Won and is Now Ahead of Bulgaria in our Group in League of Nations Tournament
- » Bulgaria Claims Mixed Pair Acrobatic Gymnastics Gold
- » Bulgaria Won 2-1 over Cyprus to Top Nations League group
- » Nearly 4,000 Participants are Expected in Sofia Marathon 2018
- » Official: Ludogorets Parted with Autouri and Announced the New Coach
- » Bulgarian Athletes would be Fined up to BGN 2,000 in case of Doping