Bulgarian Boxer Tervel Pulev Knocked out an American in Chicago
Bulgarian boxer Tervel Pulev achieved his 11th victory in his 11th professional ring game. He knocked out American Armando Ancona in the first round in a match played at the Olympic Stadium in Chicago.
Pulev defeated his opponent for only 2.06 minutes, shortly before the referee end the match, Pulev took down Ancona (8 wins, 8 losses) into a knockdown, and in a subsequent attack, the referee finally ended the game.
The Bulgarian boxer enjoyed the support of many of Bulgarians in the hall. For Pulev, this was also the 10th successful knockout, with 4 of them in the first round.
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm
- » Ivet Lalova Won the 200m Race in Stockholm