El Maestro is the New Coach of "CSKA Sofia"
The Brit from Serbian heritage Nestor El Maestro is the new coach of CSKA Sofia. He signed a 2-year contract with the club and was presented to the media.
The 35-year-old specialist was born in Belgrade under the name of Nestor Yevtic, but emigrated with his family to Britain at the age of eight. There he officially changed his family to El Maestro. He started a coaching career at the age of 15 at the West Ham academy without having played a single professional football player game. His career then moved through Austria (Vienna), Valencia's B team. He was an assistant to the eminent coach Mirko Slomka consecutively in Schalke 04, Hannover and Hamburger. He also hellped Torsten Fink in Austria. From the summer of last year he is the first coach of the team, Spartak (Tarnava), making them champion in the first season.
"I know where I come. It's a giant club in this region, much bigger than Spartak (Tarnava)." My style of play is to win as many games as possible, "said El Maestro in his presentation and promised by January 2019 to speak fluent Bulgarian.
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm
- » Ivet Lalova Won the 200m Race in Stockholm