El Maestro is the New Coach of "CSKA Sofia"
The Brit from Serbian heritage Nestor El Maestro is the new coach of CSKA Sofia. He signed a 2-year contract with the club and was presented to the media.
The 35-year-old specialist was born in Belgrade under the name of Nestor Yevtic, but emigrated with his family to Britain at the age of eight. There he officially changed his family to El Maestro. He started a coaching career at the age of 15 at the West Ham academy without having played a single professional football player game. His career then moved through Austria (Vienna), Valencia's B team. He was an assistant to the eminent coach Mirko Slomka consecutively in Schalke 04, Hannover and Hamburger. He also hellped Torsten Fink in Austria. From the summer of last year he is the first coach of the team, Spartak (Tarnava), making them champion in the first season.
"I know where I come. It's a giant club in this region, much bigger than Spartak (Tarnava)." My style of play is to win as many games as possible, "said El Maestro in his presentation and promised by January 2019 to speak fluent Bulgarian.
- » Norway Won and is Now Ahead of Bulgaria in our Group in League of Nations Tournament
- » Bulgaria Claims Mixed Pair Acrobatic Gymnastics Gold
- » Bulgaria Won 2-1 over Cyprus to Top Nations League group
- » Nearly 4,000 Participants are Expected in Sofia Marathon 2018
- » Official: Ludogorets Parted with Autouri and Announced the New Coach
- » Bulgarian Athletes would be Fined up to BGN 2,000 in case of Doping