MoT Angelkova: Establishments in Sunny Beach - South Meet the Requirements of the Law
Yesterday, we checked all the beaches of Sunny Beach Resort, as we do each year before the beginning of the summer tourist season, to make sure that the requirements of the Law on the Black Sea Coast are being obeyed.
According to her, all the Sunny Beach - South sites, including the five establishments on the South Beach of Sunny Beach, fall entirely within the previously approved scheme. This is what tourism minister Nikolina Angelkova told Nova TV, stressing that the establishments in question have been there for more than 10 years and have not changed their parameters.
The Minister's comment comes after the Vice-Premier Valeriy Simeonov's pledge to downsize five of the most popular establishments in the resort. According to Simeonov, these facilities on the South Beach in Sunny Beach were built without permits and construction projects. Beach owners, however, have firmly stated that they have all the necessary permits. And they invited the representatives of the state institutions that want to inspect them to go to them before the season, and not during the season when their restaurants and bars are full of people.
Angelka stressed that the check-ups on the noise levels should be carried out in such a way as not to interfere with the holiday of tourists. And added that the control over movable objects is in the hands of the municipal administration It is right to set up special zones in our resorts, some of which are areas for family tourism and others - party zones, "added Angelkova. And she stated her categorical position that there should be checks. It is very important how these checks will be performed. "she said
- » Strike Canceled Over 300 Flights of the National Air Carrier 'Alitalia'
- » Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Demographic Policy: Relations Between Bulgaria and Ukraine Are on a Solid Foundation
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We will be Uncompromising in the Control of Beach Areas
- » BDZ Discussed the 2020 Schedule
- » Fewer Russian And German Tourists Will Spend Their Summer Vacation In Bulgaria
- » Last Day For Free-Trip Requests Under the 'Discover the EU' initiative