Turkey will Produce its Own Vehicle
Turkey will produce its own car, BNR reports. For this purpose, a company has been created, which includes five Turkish holdings.
It is expected that the first prototype will appear next year, and in 2021 there are plans for selling these cars. President Recep Erdogan has already announced he plans to buy the first Turkish car, the National Radio adds.
- » Bulgaria's Тrade Gap More Than Doubles in Jan-Oct
- » Bulgaria's Construction Output Rises in October Compared to Last Year
- » Three Companies have a Preliminary Interest to Invest in Belene NPP
- » Industrial Producer Prices Up by 0.8% in Euro Area
- » Bulgarian Producers Receiving State Help to Certify their Crops
- » Canadian Velocity Begins Drilling at Rozino Project, Bulgaria