Turkey will Produce its Own Vehicle
Turkey will produce its own car, BNR reports. For this purpose, a company has been created, which includes five Turkish holdings.
It is expected that the first prototype will appear next year, and in 2021 there are plans for selling these cars. President Recep Erdogan has already announced he plans to buy the first Turkish car, the National Radio adds.
- » Bulgaria's Energy Security Risk is the Country's High Dependence on a Natural Gas Supplier
- » A 10-Year Plan For the Development of Bulgartransgaz's Networks For the Period 2019-2028 was Discussed
- » Velocity Announces Positive Drill Results from the Bulgarian Obichnik Gold Project
- » Growth of Bulgarian Exports During the First Five Months of 2019
- » Decline in Sales and Exports of Cars From Turkey
- » January - April 2019: Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 7.3%