Turkey will Produce its Own Vehicle
Turkey will produce its own car, BNR reports. For this purpose, a company has been created, which includes five Turkish holdings.
It is expected that the first prototype will appear next year, and in 2021 there are plans for selling these cars. President Recep Erdogan has already announced he plans to buy the first Turkish car, the National Radio adds.
- » Bulgaria. Rapeseed Yield Failed Growers in 2018/19 season, but Importers will not be Affected
- » Sunseed Prices in Bulgaria Continue Following a Downward Trend
- » Velocity Announces Preliminary Economic Assessment for the Rozino Gold Project, Southeast Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria. Optimistic Yield Figures Pressured Prices for Sunseed
- » Bulgaria Expects Wheat Crop of 5.4 Million Tonnes, Enough for Country's Wheat Balance
- » Black Sea Sunseed Production Expected to Set a Record