Turkey will Produce its Own Vehicle
Turkey will produce its own car, BNR reports. For this purpose, a company has been created, which includes five Turkish holdings.
It is expected that the first prototype will appear next year, and in 2021 there are plans for selling these cars. President Recep Erdogan has already announced he plans to buy the first Turkish car, the National Radio adds.
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award
- » Bulgarian Farmers will Receive an Additional BGN 700,000 for Insurances
- » Ukraine and Bulgaria will Build an International Road
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity
- » Industrial Production in Bulgaria Down 1.5% MoM in February