Turkey will Produce its Own Vehicle
Turkey will produce its own car, BNR reports. For this purpose, a company has been created, which includes five Turkish holdings.
It is expected that the first prototype will appear next year, and in 2021 there are plans for selling these cars. President Recep Erdogan has already announced he plans to buy the first Turkish car, the National Radio adds.
- » Bulgarian Producers Can Go to the Markets in North Africa
- » Bankruptcy due to Brexit: Flybmi Airlines Cancels All Its Flights
- » Significant Increase of Walnuts and Orchards in Bulgaria in the last 10 Years
- » The Gas Interconnector with Greece Have Permission to be Build on Greek Territory
- » Most New Homes Completed in Varna, Plovdiv and Burgas
- » Daily Sabah: Bulgaria to Build Pipeline to Transport Russian Gas