Large Group of People Cross the Bulgarian BorderTrying to get into France
The 23 foreigners who tried illegally to cross Bulgatia's border and they have traveled to a specifically hidden place inside a TIR truck, FOCUS said quoting the Interior Ministry.
Yesterday, at 8:10 pm, a Bulgarian-Greek registration TIR Truck with Bulgarian-Greek plate, run by a 59-year-old Bulgarian citizen was stopped. After being conducting investigation there was suspicion about hidden people inside, explained to Border Police Bureau Director Svetlane Kichikov.
"In order not to check it on the road, the truck was accompanied to the Kapitan Petko voivoda checkpoint, and we have identified 23 foreigners who have been identified as Afghanistan and Pakistan citizens at the thorough check-up, and it is clear that they have crossed the Bulgarian-Greek Green Border and are loaded in the area of responsibility of the IGC - Ivaylovgrad ", pointed out Kichikov. Everyone has declared that they have paid to reach France. They paid 1,600 euros per channel to dishonest channlers in Turkey.
The driver has been convicted a number of times for robbery, 15 days before this specific event has happened there were pending lawsuit for smuggling Kapitan Andreevo.
- » Kapitan Andreevo's Customs Officers Discovered Heroin for BGN 1 Million in a Car Tire
- » 24-year-old Woman Found Dead in a Sofia Hotel, Person has been Detained
- » Brazen Robbery and Kidnapping in Sofia, Perpetrators Detained
- » Intentional Arson in Sofia Leaves almost 13 Thousand People without Electricity
- » The Chief of Traffic Police Kazanlak Found Shot Dead
- » Elderly Woman Passed Away after Assault by a Man in the "Hristo Botev" District