Two Men from Plovdiv Drowned Last Night in Pomorie.
Two men from Plovdiv drowned last night in Pomorie. Perhaps one of them had hypothermia or stiffness and started drowning, and the other man went into the water to save him.
The police are still checking whether the incident has occurred outside the beach lifeguards' working time.
- » Bulgaria's Current Account Surplus Narrowed to EUR 2.61 Billion
- » The Monthly Inflation For November 2018 is -0.1%
- » æternity Opens Foundations in Liechtenstein and Bulgaria to Encourage Blockchain Innovation
- » Companies in Bulgaria have not Planned to Hire so Few Employees in Four Years
- » UN CONDEMNS NORTH KOREAN HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS
- » EC fines Bulgarian Energy Holding 77 million Euro For Breach of EU Antitrust Rules