Two Men from Plovdiv Drowned Last Night in Pomorie.
Two men from Plovdiv drowned last night in Pomorie. Perhaps one of them had hypothermia or stiffness and started drowning, and the other man went into the water to save him.
The police are still checking whether the incident has occurred outside the beach lifeguards' working time.
- » From Today Each Box Of Cigarettes Will Have A Unique Code In Order To Be Traced
- » German Flixbus Continues its Expansion in Bulgaria: Connects Plovdiv with Vienna and Budapest
- » The Second-largest Company by Revenue in Bulgaria Gives BGB 202 Million Dividends for 2018
- » Bulgaria to Continue to Rely on Energy from its Coal-fired Power Plants
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We will be Uncompromising in the Control of Beach Areas
- » The First Successful Test For A 5G Mobile Phone Call Was Carried Out In Hungary