A Spectacular Robbery in Rome, the Police Is Looking for a Bulgarian Car
In Rome is ongoing police action because of a spectacular robbery carried out this morning. Bandits with a Bulgarian registered car attacked a wagon with the profit of a supermarket and stole 1.5 million euros, NOVA said.
At 7 o'clock in the morning by car, "Fiat Doble" with a Bulgarian number have left In the car there were four people with face masks, with police vests and armed with guns and air rifles.
One of them even threatened with a bomb.
The attackers disarmed the three security guards at the armored wagon, which was used for the transportation of money and valuables, while the driver parked it in order to retrieve the weekly profit of a supermarket on the lively Roman Aurelia road.
The robbery was done in front of dozens of drivers of other cars and people around.
The thieves managed to escape with the money to the center of the city without producing a single shot. The police is on the trail of the criminals.
The nationality of the attackers is still unknown. According to witnesses, the thieves spoke with a Neapolitan accent. Helicopters are also included in the police action.
- » 100 Tonnes of Sunflower Seed Destroyed by Fire in Silo in Varna
- » Hawaiian Airplane Fills with Smoke Shortly before Landing, Seven Passenger Are Injured
- » Dead and Missing People after Landslides in Southwest China
- » BBC: Baby Dolphin Death Causes Dismay in Bulgaria
- » The Landfill Fire in Karlovo has been Contained
- » Wildfire in Forest near Sofia Area Broke out Again, Urgent Call for Volunteers