A Casino Owner Was Killed in Sunny Beach
A casino owner was killed in Sunny Beach on Saturday night, and a 22-year-old woman was badly injured.
The perpetrator is already in custody. This was confirmed by the head of the Ministry of Interior Mladen Marinov at a briefing in Burgas, NOVA reported.
He is a 37-year-old man with a purely criminal background. He was arrested at Lesovo border checkpoint while trying to escape to Turkey.
The businessman Kosta Nikolov - Madzhurina, who owns nearly 15 casinos on the territory of Sunny Beach, Nessebar, Burgas and several in Nova Zagora, is the killed man.
The 54-year-old man was shot in a luxury car. The wounded 22-year-old woman was with him in the car. She is from Veliko Tarnovo and according to unconfirmed information is called Simona.
Attackers had shot from another car, witnesses say. After the cannonade of shots, the man died in place. The young is in a critical condition and is taken to the hospital in Burgas. The woman is in a coma, Darik writes.
There were two more people in the car who were questioned during the survey.
Investigators say it is a murder of jealousy and unclear relationships. The weapon by which the crime was committed was legally issued to the 37-year-old man in connection with his work, NOVA reported.
According to witnesses, the dead and the young girl have been seen together for over a month.
- » One of Bulgaria's best Water Polo Players Died in an Accident on Mount Olympus in Greece
- » Two Men have Died in a Pig Farm in Northeastern Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Climber Ivan Tomov Died in the Himalayas
- » Two Heavy Crashes Closed The Road To Danube Bridge 2
- » 200 Pigs Escape After Truck Crashes In The Rish Pass
- » Balloon with Tourists got Stuck in Rocks in the Bulgarian Rhodopes