A Casino Owner Was Killed in Sunny Beach
A casino owner was killed in Sunny Beach on Saturday night, and a 22-year-old woman was badly injured.
The perpetrator is already in custody. This was confirmed by the head of the Ministry of Interior Mladen Marinov at a briefing in Burgas, NOVA reported.
He is a 37-year-old man with a purely criminal background. He was arrested at Lesovo border checkpoint while trying to escape to Turkey.
The businessman Kosta Nikolov - Madzhurina, who owns nearly 15 casinos on the territory of Sunny Beach, Nessebar, Burgas and several in Nova Zagora, is the killed man.
The 54-year-old man was shot in a luxury car. The wounded 22-year-old woman was with him in the car. She is from Veliko Tarnovo and according to unconfirmed information is called Simona.
Attackers had shot from another car, witnesses say. After the cannonade of shots, the man died in place. The young is in a critical condition and is taken to the hospital in Burgas. The woman is in a coma, Darik writes.
There were two more people in the car who were questioned during the survey.
Investigators say it is a murder of jealousy and unclear relationships. The weapon by which the crime was committed was legally issued to the 37-year-old man in connection with his work, NOVA reported.
According to witnesses, the dead and the young girl have been seen together for over a month.
- » 22 Dead as Migrant Truck Crashes in Western Turkey
- » 12-year-old Killed by Electric Shock in Southern Bulgaria
- » Severe Car Crash Involving Bulgarians near Turin
- » India Train Cars Derail, at Least 5 People Killed, 35 Hurt
- » Technical Problem in the Sofia Metro has Caused a Delay in Trains this Morning
- » Mountain Rescue Teams Searched for Tourist near Rila Monastery