Temperature record: 34, 2 degrees in Ruse, Northeastern Bulgaria
A maximum of 34.2 degrees in the shade was measured in the late afternoon in Rousse, which is a record for that date, the hydrometeorological station in the Danube city reported.
From there, scientists explained that statistics have been running since 1961. So far the warmest temperature on June 1 was in 1962 when the thermometers reported 33.2 degrees. The coldest weather for that day was in 1997 - 8.6 degrees.
- » What will Be the Weather in the Coming Week?
- » Sunny and Hot Today, Maximum Temperatures Between 29°C and 34°C
- » Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale Was Registered in Macedonia
- » China floods: Dozens killed, Hundreds Are Wounded
- » Sunny and Hot today, with Maximum Temperature Between 31°C and 36°C
- » Bulgarian and Romanian Ships Fight Oil Spills in the Black Sea