Temperature record: 34, 2 degrees in Ruse, Northeastern Bulgaria
A maximum of 34.2 degrees in the shade was measured in the late afternoon in Rousse, which is a record for that date, the hydrometeorological station in the Danube city reported.
From there, scientists explained that statistics have been running since 1961. So far the warmest temperature on June 1 was in 1962 when the thermometers reported 33.2 degrees. The coldest weather for that day was in 1997 - 8.6 degrees.
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain
- » Sunny in the Morning, Showers and Thunder Forecast Later in East Bulgaria
- » Emergency Departments in Bulgaria Received over 150 Flood Signals for the last 24 Hours