Top 10 of the Cheapest All-inclusive Destinations. Among Them is Bulgaria
There is nothing better than resting for a week without anything to worry about, except where to eat or where to swim, especially if everything is already paid.
The holiday week in resorts with all-inclusive offers is more affordable than ever, according to the TravelSupermarket comparison site.
From TravelSupermarket they did a ranking of the countries where seven nights at sea will be at the cheapest price during the period 1 May - 30 September 2018. Bulgaria is also present in the ranking and it has the honorary first place.
Here are the top 10 countries on the leaderboard. The quoted prices are in GBP and are for a one-week all-inclusive break.
10. Croatia - 636 pounds.
9. Cyprus - 596 pounds.
8. Portugal - 596 pounds.
7. Egypt - 519 pounds.
Photo:World Travel Guide
6. Greece - 518 pounds.
5. Spain - 502 pounds.
4. Malta - 484 pounds.
3. Morocco - 471 pounds.
2. Turkey - 464 pounds.
1. Bulgaria - 459 pounds.
- » China's Liaoning Hosts Cultural, Tourism Forum in Bulgarian Capital Sofia
- » Bulgaria’s Bansko Ski Resort Prepares for the Winter Season
- » Ryanair Launches Flights from Sofia to Crete
- » Bulgarian Minister: Tourism Revenue for June and July Alone is EUR 1.2 billion, 8.1% Growth
- » Bansko in Bulgaria is the Cheapest Place in Europe to go Skiing this Winter
- » More Chinese Tourists Heading to Central and Eastern Europe