The Interior Minister: Foreign Drivers Are not Paying Their Fines
Interior Minister Valentin Radev admitted that the drivers of cars and trucks with foreign numbers do not pay their fines.
During the parliamentary scrutiny, he declared that there were changes in the legislation to solve the problem.
In front of bTV, Radev reminded that yesterday, the motion safety committee also discussed this case.
Five different measures are foreseen to be part of the Road Traffic Act, Radev pointed out and gave an example from the day of the heavy catastrophe of the Trakia highway with the overcrowded bus. That day he saw masses with foreign numbers in the emergency bar.
- » PM Borisov was Congratulated on the Way Bulgaria Protects Borders at Brussels Summit
- » EC to Provide Aid to Greece, Poland, Lithuania and Bulgaria on Natural Disasters
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister will Open 7th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region
- » Bulgaria Tops EU Poverty Risk Ranking
- » Cohesion Policy: EU Invests in the Trams of Sofia
- » 330 Meetings and Conferences Held in Bulgaria as Part of its EU Presidency