The Interior Minister: Foreign Drivers Are not Paying Their Fines
Interior Minister Valentin Radev admitted that the drivers of cars and trucks with foreign numbers do not pay their fines.
During the parliamentary scrutiny, he declared that there were changes in the legislation to solve the problem.
In front of bTV, Radev reminded that yesterday, the motion safety committee also discussed this case.
Five different measures are foreseen to be part of the Road Traffic Act, Radev pointed out and gave an example from the day of the heavy catastrophe of the Trakia highway with the overcrowded bus. That day he saw masses with foreign numbers in the emergency bar.
- » Bulgarian Presidency Reports on the Progress Made on Topics Overseen by European Parliament’s Committee on Constitutional Affairs
- » Joint Statement by Commissioners Avramopoulos and King, the Ministers of Interior of the Western Balkans
- » V. Dombrovskis: Low Incomes are not an Obstacle to Bulgaria's Joining the Eurozone's "Waiting Room"
- » Bulgaria Takes Forward the Debate on the Future of the Common Agricultural Policy
- » South Pacific Regional Fisheries Management Organisation: Council Adopts New Rules
- » EU Priorities in the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation: Council Conclusions