The Interior Minister: Foreign Drivers Are not Paying Their Fines
Interior Minister Valentin Radev admitted that the drivers of cars and trucks with foreign numbers do not pay their fines.
During the parliamentary scrutiny, he declared that there were changes in the legislation to solve the problem.
In front of bTV, Radev reminded that yesterday, the motion safety committee also discussed this case.
Five different measures are foreseen to be part of the Road Traffic Act, Radev pointed out and gave an example from the day of the heavy catastrophe of the Trakia highway with the overcrowded bus. That day he saw masses with foreign numbers in the emergency bar.
- » Bulgaria Has Active Role in Juncker Plan
- » Bulgarians Living For Years in UK Will Have No Problems Staying After Brexit
- » Spending on Opening Ceremony of European Capital of Culture Plovdiv 2019 Under Investigation
- » New EBRD Regional Director for Romania and Bulgaria
- » The Economist Democracy Index: Bulgaria ahead of 4 Countries in the EU
- » Sergei Stanishev, PES: We will Seek a Broad Centre-left Alliance