The Interior Minister: Foreign Drivers Are not Paying Their Fines
Interior Minister Valentin Radev admitted that the drivers of cars and trucks with foreign numbers do not pay their fines.
During the parliamentary scrutiny, he declared that there were changes in the legislation to solve the problem.
In front of bTV, Radev reminded that yesterday, the motion safety committee also discussed this case.
Five different measures are foreseen to be part of the Road Traffic Act, Radev pointed out and gave an example from the day of the heavy catastrophe of the Trakia highway with the overcrowded bus. That day he saw masses with foreign numbers in the emergency bar.
- » European Commission Supports Reforms in Bulgaria
- » Banking Union: Why Baulk at Bulgaria?
- » As of Today Third Country Nationals with a Ban to Enter Schengen Area will be Blocked from Entering Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Consents to UPC’s Provisional Application Phase
- » Eurostat: Most Bulgarians Drive Second-hand Cars
- » Bulgaria Stops Access to People with a Ban to Enter Schengen from 1 August