How Did Meghan Markle Looked at Her First Wedding
The day it became clear that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged, the world knew that something unacceptable so far will happen in the royal family.
She is an American actress and divorced older than the prince, in other words, there are all conditions that marriage should not take place.
But 82 years after King Edward gave up the throne because of the American Wallis Simpson, things in Buckingham Palace are different now.
The Queen gave her permission for the wedding, and on May 19 the actress officially became a member of the British royal family and Duchess of Sussex.
On the day of her wedding, Markel looked stunning in a dress of "Givenchy"
Despite the expectation that the actress will not cheat on her style and see something far more extravagant and brave than Kate Middleton's dress when she was a bride, Megan surprised everyone with her clear vision.
Both of her dresses in this day which was so special for her were snowy white, with no extra adornments of stones, pearls, or lace.
On September 10, 2011, she married film director Trevor Engelson, with whom she split two years later.
Seventeen years ago, 30-year-old Markle was betting on a bohemian bridal vision.
She has a loose hair and a long white strapless waist and a V-shaped neckline. The accent of the toe gives a silver belt around her waist.
The simplicity of the dress fits perfectly the atmosphere of the wedding, which took place on the beach in Jamaica.
Her first wedding was the opposite of the ceremony a week ago seen by people around the world.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 18 Infected in a Tailoring Company in Krichim
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 165 Newly Registered Cases on July 2, 5154 Total
- » Czechs Celebrate the End of Covid-19 Crisis with Giant Party in Prague
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1
- » COVID-19 Update: 158 Newly Registered Cases in Bulgaria on July 1, Total: 4989