A Man from Haskovo Murdered His Wife and His Neighbor
The prosecutor's office in Haskovo accused 46-year-old Gunay Mustafa an intentional murder. The man who is from Kozlec (Haskovo) yesterday shot his wife and his neighbor with his legal hunting rifle.
Today, the 46-year-old man has made full confessions of the case, Darik said.
On Wednesday, Gunay Mustafa killed his wife with his rifle in front of his children, and then he killed his neighbor, Mehmed Mehmed.
The police reported that the crime was probably committed by jealousy.
Today, the 24 hours of Gunay Mustafa's arrest have passed. The prosecution imposed a 72-hour arrest and charged him.
Witnesses were interviewed, forensic, chemical and forensic psychiatric expertise appointed.
Investigators have found that Gunay has shot three times with the weapon. His wife was killed with a shot in the chest, and Mehmed was shot in the back.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev