A Man from Haskovo Murdered His Wife and His Neighbor
The prosecutor's office in Haskovo accused 46-year-old Gunay Mustafa an intentional murder. The man who is from Kozlec (Haskovo) yesterday shot his wife and his neighbor with his legal hunting rifle.
Today, the 46-year-old man has made full confessions of the case, Darik said.
On Wednesday, Gunay Mustafa killed his wife with his rifle in front of his children, and then he killed his neighbor, Mehmed Mehmed.
The police reported that the crime was probably committed by jealousy.
Today, the 24 hours of Gunay Mustafa's arrest have passed. The prosecution imposed a 72-hour arrest and charged him.
Witnesses were interviewed, forensic, chemical and forensic psychiatric expertise appointed.
Investigators have found that Gunay has shot three times with the weapon. His wife was killed with a shot in the chest, and Mehmed was shot in the back.
- » Five Оffers From International Companies For Sofia Airport Concession Tender Received
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Openes the 1st Meeting of the National Committee on International Humanitarian Law
- » Bulgarian Fruit and Vegetable Producers seek the resignation of agriculture minister
- » In Recent Years we Sofia Municipality has Restored 38 Monument Busts
- » Hauliers and Carriers Insist that the TOLL System in Bulgaria Be Postponed to 2020
- » The World Bank Office in Bulgaria Opens in 2 Years and will Employs More than 300 People