3 Curious Conspiracy Theories about Melania Trump
The first US lady Melanie Trump does not appear in public space as often as some of her predecessors. This is probably one of the reasons behind her personality to rotate a number of conspiracy theories.
Conspiracy Theory 1: Melanie is a Russian spy.
As "proof" is brought a stew conversation Melania had with the Russian President Vladimir Putin at the G-20 last year. Trump does not speak Russian, but Melania speaks English, French, German, Italian and Serbian together with her native Slovenian. That is why she has managed to find a better common language with Putin. There is no evidence, however, that the two had spoken at another moment.
Conspiracy Theory 2: Melania does not actually live in the White House.
It is said that she actually lives in a separate house in Washington with her parents and son Baron. However, the White House strongly denies it. "Of course the first lady lives here, we see it constantly," said spokeswoman Sarah Sanders. Maybe the gossip is fed up with the claims that Melanie is almost not spending time with her husband Donald and they are rarely seen together.
Conspiracy Theory 3: Melanie has a twin who fulfills some of her commitments.
During several official events, attendants have noted that Mrs. Trump does not look much like herself. It is believed that an agent of the secret services undertakes commitments from security concerns of the first lady. Melenia's spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham, however, denied this statement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir