Borisov in front of Medvedev: The World is a very Difficult Place with Endless Conflicts
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and his Russian counterpart, Dmitry Medvedev, discussed the deepening of trade and economic cooperation, as well as in the field of energy, tourism and transport.
The Prime Minister of Bulgaria is on a visit to Russia, where he will meet with President Vladimir Putin.
Dmitry Medvedev stressed that in recent years the partnership between the two countries has intensified. "We can now discuss separate parameters of our trade and economic cooperation," the Russian Prime Minister said.
His Bulgarian counterpart pointed out that the priority topics in the relations between Bulgaria and Russia remain the fight against terrorism and security, economy, tourism and energy. "The world is indeed a very difficult place with endless conflicts. We and Europe are very much affected by the migratory wave, "added Boyko Borisov.
The meeting was attended by Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, Minister of Finance Vladislav Goranov, Minister of Culture Boil Banov, Energy Minister Temenujka Petkova and Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova, who are in the official delegation headed by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov in Moscow.
- » Bulgarian Deputy Foreign Minister: Bulgaria to Continue Azerbaijan’s Work in BSEC
- » Pope Francis will Visit Bulgarian Cities of Sofia and Rakovski in 2019
- » MFA: Currently there are no Reports of Injured Bulgarians in the Railway Crash in Turkey
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov Will Take Part in the 109th Meeting of the Europol Management Board in Vienna
- » The MFA Opened a Hot Phone Line Due to the Strasbourg Attack
- » WITH HUGE MAJORITY: The EP Supported Bulgaria and Romania for Schengen