Temperatures in Bulgaria will Reach Up to 36 Degrees in June
The lowest temperatures in June in Bulgaria will be between 10 and 15 degrees, and the highest - between 31 and 36 degrees, announced Krassimir Stoev to BTA, a meteorologist at the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
According to him, this June the average monthly temperature is expected to be around and above the norm, which for most of the country is between 20 and 22 degrees, in the Struma valley - about 23 degrees, for the high fields - between 17 and 19 degrees, and for the mountains - between 3 and 12 degrees.
And in June, the trend of uneven distribution of rainfall will remain. In the western half of the country, the monthly rainfall will be around the norm, and in the east - rainfall will be in fewer places and will be less in quantity.
June will begin with warm weather and with maximum temperatures between 29 and 34 degrees. It will be mostly sunny in the afternoon - with temporary cloud increases, but only in some places will pass a short-light rain with thunder.
The beginning of the astronomical summer in Bulgaria occurs on 21 June at 13:00 and 7 minutes when the summer solstice is in progress, informs Krassimir Stoev.
- » Bulgaria will have Good Grape Harvest if Weather Remains Hot
- » Mostly Sunny with Nearly Unchanged Temperatures, Highs of 30-35°C
- » Brace for Extra-warm Weather through 2022
- » Sunny Weather Today in Bulgaria, some Cloud Increase, Maximums between 30°C and 35°C
- » Good Weather Conditions for Mountain Tourism in Bulgaria
- » Total of 250 Semi-wild Mallard Ducks to be Placed in Sofia Water Pools