Man Shot his Wife and his Heighbor, Believing they were Lovers
A double murder was committed in the Kozlets village of Haskovo. The incident was about 9.30 am. A 44-year-old woman and her 48-year-old neighbor were shot dead. The suspected perpetrator, a 45-year-old man with whom the woman lived, was detained.
According to the original unofficial data, the killer believed that his wife and neighbor were lovers.
Darik Radio has learned that the shooter is called Gunay Muumun Mustafa. Witnesses of his actions are his daughters, who are 5 and 25 years old.
The killed man is 48-year-old Mehmed Musselm Mehmed. Mehmed repaired his tractor when he heard a shot. He headed for the shooter's house but was shot before he could get in.
According to unconfirmed information, the 45-year-old Gunay directed his rifle towards the police officials who arrived at the scene of the murder.
The rifle is legally owned. Both the shooter and his neighbor were hunters.
Everything happened in front of the two daughters of Gunay. The older girl begged him not to kill her mother, the 5-year-old child has a disability and has not realized what has happened.
According to various sources, Gunay visited a psychologist a month ago as he suffered a mental disorder. He suspected almost every man in the village had love affair with his wife.
- » Former Greek Military Official Shot his Bulgarian Girlfriend and Killed Himself
- » Illegal Logging in Bulgaria is Estimated at BGN 150 Million Per Year
- » Bulgarian Police Shuts Down 2 illegal Cannabis Production Greenhouses
- » Mayor of Cherven Bryag was Detained for 24 Hours
- » Former Counter-intelligence Expert is Convinced the Terrorist from New Zealand had Contacts with Bulgarians
- » The Police Found Dead the Man who Killed his Wife in Botevgrad