Man Shot his Wife and his Heighbor, Believing they were Lovers
A double murder was committed in the Kozlets village of Haskovo. The incident was about 9.30 am. A 44-year-old woman and her 48-year-old neighbor were shot dead. The suspected perpetrator, a 45-year-old man with whom the woman lived, was detained.
According to the original unofficial data, the killer believed that his wife and neighbor were lovers.
Darik Radio has learned that the shooter is called Gunay Muumun Mustafa. Witnesses of his actions are his daughters, who are 5 and 25 years old.
The killed man is 48-year-old Mehmed Musselm Mehmed. Mehmed repaired his tractor when he heard a shot. He headed for the shooter's house but was shot before he could get in.
According to unconfirmed information, the 45-year-old Gunay directed his rifle towards the police officials who arrived at the scene of the murder.
The rifle is legally owned. Both the shooter and his neighbor were hunters.
Everything happened in front of the two daughters of Gunay. The older girl begged him not to kill her mother, the 5-year-old child has a disability and has not realized what has happened.
According to various sources, Gunay visited a psychologist a month ago as he suffered a mental disorder. He suspected almost every man in the village had love affair with his wife.
- » British Man Charged with Child Sex Abuse in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Special Prosecutor's Office: Charges Brought Against 4 People for Organ Trafficking
- » Seven People Killed in Terrorist Attack in Turkey
- » Illegal Organ Donor Scheme Busted in Bulgaria
- » The Bulgarian Who Went Missing in Maidstone Was Found Dead
- » Google and YouTube Fined for Collecting Data from Children Under 13