At the Seaside, Retirees Are Hired To Work
Masovo hiring of retired staff to run hotels and restaurants by the sea. This was announced by Director of the Institute for Tourism Analysis and Assessments Roumen Draganov.
The reason for recruiting people in retirement age for cleaning rooms and dishwashing is the lack of staff in resorts. However, hiring them does not solve the problem, as employees become more incapacitated with age. There are also a number of health problems that did not allow them to perform their duties, says Monitor.
Currently, the lack of staff at sea is about 15%, but the real shortfall will be evident in the beginning of June, when the active season begins, experts explain.
A major problem for the stagnation in tourism is the disconnection between education and realization of the students. "Many of the graduates of the language schools do not know that they have vocational education, ie. they can work as tour guides, "Draganov explained.
A survey shows that business at sea needs people with French, English, German, Czech and Polish languages. The most serious movement in job advertisements is observed in the restaurant sector.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Burgas Airport with a 70% increase in Passengers compared to 2021
- » Tourism in Bulgaria: In July, Stays in Hotels Grew by more than a Quarter, Revenues - by 50%
- » Lifeguard Died after Saving Drowning Women in Sunny Beach
- » Bansko Is The World's Most Popular Ski Resort, New Study Finds
- » Bulgaria: Hotels in the South expect Enough Occupancy in September
- » After a 3-year Break: The "Orient Express" Visited Bulgaria