Azerbaijani Gas will Reach Bulgaria in 2 Years
Today, the Southern Gas Corridor, which will transport Azerbaijani gas to Europe, was officially opened, bTV reported.
It is expected that the Caspian blue fuel will reach Bulgaria after 2 years.
More than 170 years ago Azerbaijan became the first country in the world to start mechanized oil production. From the time of the wooden drills to the present day, the Azeri coast has given the riches of some of the most famous families in the world - including Rothschild and Nobel.
Azerbaijan state oil company SOCAR is ready to participate in the gasification of our country.
The project is a continuation of the $ 40 billion South Gas Corridor, with annual 16 billion cubic meters of gas coming from Baku to southern Italy through Georgia, Turkey, Greece and Albania.
Today, Azerbaijan has begun the supply of gas to Turkey through the Southern Gas Corridor. In just two years - in 2020, Azeri gas from the Caspian basin should reach Bulgaria by interconnector with Greece.
The gas for Turkey goes from one of the world's largest storage, transmission and processing facilities.
- » The Bulgarian Parliament's Decision: Restart of the Belene NPP Project
- » The Mayor of Bourgas: It is better to Make Electricity from Garbage instead of Burning it
- » Production and Consumption of Electricity in Bulgaria are Decreasing
- » Protests "For" and "Against" Belene Nuclear Power Plant
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party will Officially File a Request for Suspension of the CEZ Deal
- » Oil Prices Continue to Rise