Azerbaijani Gas will Reach Bulgaria in 2 Years
Today, the Southern Gas Corridor, which will transport Azerbaijani gas to Europe, was officially opened, bTV reported.
It is expected that the Caspian blue fuel will reach Bulgaria after 2 years.
More than 170 years ago Azerbaijan became the first country in the world to start mechanized oil production. From the time of the wooden drills to the present day, the Azeri coast has given the riches of some of the most famous families in the world - including Rothschild and Nobel.
Azerbaijan state oil company SOCAR is ready to participate in the gasification of our country.
The project is a continuation of the $ 40 billion South Gas Corridor, with annual 16 billion cubic meters of gas coming from Baku to southern Italy through Georgia, Turkey, Greece and Albania.
Today, Azerbaijan has begun the supply of gas to Turkey through the Southern Gas Corridor. In just two years - in 2020, Azeri gas from the Caspian basin should reach Bulgaria by interconnector with Greece.
The gas for Turkey goes from one of the world's largest storage, transmission and processing facilities.
- » Bulgartransgaz is at the Final Stage of Creating Gas Trading Market in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Seek Binding Bids for New Gas Link by Jan 16
- » Bulgaria Plans to Pick Investor for Nuclear Plant by End of 2019
- » Natural Gas to Rise by 3.5% From January
- » Bulgargaz Makes a Final Proposal For the Price of Natural Gas
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: Procedure to Select Strategic Investor for Belene NPP Should be Completed within a Year