Soon iPhone will be able to unlock doors
Your list of the most needed things - phone, keys, purse - will soon be shortened to "phone purse." Apple is considering introducing a new iPhone feature that can unlock the doors of homes and cars.
According to Engadget, one of the chips in the device (NFC chip), which is responsible for easily connecting, for example, Apple Pay with other things, will be recreated with increased capabilities.
"It is expected that the change in the NFC chip will be announced next month, allowing users to use their smartphones for security-related activities, such as door unlocking or identity verification," the paper writes.
As a source is pointed a leaked copy of the documents relating to the upcoming release of iOS 12. Apple developed innovations from 2014 onwards together with the company HID Global.
In fact, what is to come in June is the World Developer Conference. Perhaps right then Apple will report more details on the subject.
- » Until June 30th, Turkey Won't Export Electricity to Bulgaria
- » Can Bulgaria Build on Its Sunny Beach Success With British Holidaymakers?
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism and the CPC with Large Scale Inspections at Sea Resorts
- » There are Only Nine Camping Parks in Bulgaria According to Eurostat
- » Bulgaria is against the Division of Albania and the Republic of Northern Macedonia into the EU Accession Process
- » Inflation For May is 0.1 per cent