Soon iPhone will be able to unlock doors
Your list of the most needed things - phone, keys, purse - will soon be shortened to "phone purse." Apple is considering introducing a new iPhone feature that can unlock the doors of homes and cars.
According to Engadget, one of the chips in the device (NFC chip), which is responsible for easily connecting, for example, Apple Pay with other things, will be recreated with increased capabilities.
"It is expected that the change in the NFC chip will be announced next month, allowing users to use their smartphones for security-related activities, such as door unlocking or identity verification," the paper writes.
As a source is pointed a leaked copy of the documents relating to the upcoming release of iOS 12. Apple developed innovations from 2014 onwards together with the company HID Global.
In fact, what is to come in June is the World Developer Conference. Perhaps right then Apple will report more details on the subject.
- » IIB Board of Directors in Budapest Summed up the Results of 2019: Successful Completion of Relocation to Europe, Record Growth of Loan Portfolio and Key Performance Indicators
- » 4 not so Popular Ski Runs in Bulgaria
- » The Greece-Bulgaria Intersystem Gas Connection Was Ratified
- » The United States Owes the UN $ 491 Million
- » PM Borissov: 88% of German Companies Would Invest Again in the Bulgaria
- » Wizz Air Recognized as the Best Low Cost Airline in Bulgaria and the Most Preferred Passenger Choice for the Third Consecutive Year