Soon iPhone will be able to unlock doors
Your list of the most needed things - phone, keys, purse - will soon be shortened to "phone purse." Apple is considering introducing a new iPhone feature that can unlock the doors of homes and cars.
According to Engadget, one of the chips in the device (NFC chip), which is responsible for easily connecting, for example, Apple Pay with other things, will be recreated with increased capabilities.
"It is expected that the change in the NFC chip will be announced next month, allowing users to use their smartphones for security-related activities, such as door unlocking or identity verification," the paper writes.
As a source is pointed a leaked copy of the documents relating to the upcoming release of iOS 12. Apple developed innovations from 2014 onwards together with the company HID Global.
In fact, what is to come in June is the World Developer Conference. Perhaps right then Apple will report more details on the subject.
- » The Tourists in Pirin Have almost Doubled
- » Turkish Holding Wants to Buy UK's Second Largest Steelmaker
- » Every Fourth Flight from Bulgaria Departed with a Delay in July
- » Many Vineyards Affected by Hail before Grape Harvest
- » Apple Provides 2.4 Million Direct and Indirect Jobs
- » The Receivables of the Leasing Companies Are over BGN 4 Billion