Bulgarian Preferences for Travel are Turkey, Greece and Serbia
In April Bulgarians traveled most to Turkey, Greece and Serbia. This is the data of the National Statistical Institute, quoted by Nova TV.
Travels of Bulgarians to Belgium increased - 40.7% more than in the same month of the previous year. With 20.1% more, Bulgarians have visited Macedonia. The countries that follow are Turkey, Serbia, Romania, Germany, Greece, Italy and Austria.
Statistics show a decrease in travel to the United Kingdom - by 3.9%, Spain by 2.0%, France by 1.5%, the Czech Republic by 1.4%, and others.
Compared to April 2017, there was an increase of 20.5% for official and 20.1% for recreational and leisure trips.
In April this year, the NSI also reported a 10% increase in the number of foreigners who visited our country compared to April 2017. The highest number of visitors is from the European Union - 56.2%.
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister and the Director-General of UNESCO Discussed Bilateral Co-operation
- » Strike Canceled Over 300 Flights of the National Air Carrier 'Alitalia'
- » Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Demographic Policy: Relations Between Bulgaria and Ukraine Are on a Solid Foundation
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We will be Uncompromising in the Control of Beach Areas
- » BDZ Discussed the 2020 Schedule
- » Fewer Russian And German Tourists Will Spend Their Summer Vacation In Bulgaria