Bulgarian Preferences for Travel are Turkey, Greece and Serbia
In April Bulgarians traveled most to Turkey, Greece and Serbia. This is the data of the National Statistical Institute, quoted by Nova TV.
Travels of Bulgarians to Belgium increased - 40.7% more than in the same month of the previous year. With 20.1% more, Bulgarians have visited Macedonia. The countries that follow are Turkey, Serbia, Romania, Germany, Greece, Italy and Austria.
Statistics show a decrease in travel to the United Kingdom - by 3.9%, Spain by 2.0%, France by 1.5%, the Czech Republic by 1.4%, and others.
Compared to April 2017, there was an increase of 20.5% for official and 20.1% for recreational and leisure trips.
In April this year, the NSI also reported a 10% increase in the number of foreigners who visited our country compared to April 2017. The highest number of visitors is from the European Union - 56.2%.
- » More than Half a Million Bulgarians Are Going to Travel During Christmas and New Year Holidays
- » Albania, North Macedonia and Serbia to Allow Passport-Free Travel by 2021
- » Bulgarians Are Looking for a Cheap Hotel, while Foreigners Are Paying for Luxury
- » Bulgaria and Jordan Will Deepen their Cooperation in Tourism
- » 200 Tourists Waiting for BGN 350,000 Compensation from Astral Holidays Insurer
- » One of the Largest Tour Operators in Bulgaria Declared Bankruptcy