The Hemus Highway Should be Completed by Early 2024.
Regional minister Nikolay Nankov promised that the Hemus highway will be completed by the beginning of 2024, reported BGNES.
He participated in a discussion on "Hemus Highway - a revival of the Bulgarian North" held today in Veliko Tarnovo. Nankov noted that the procedures were shortened and the construction of Hemus would end one year earlier than the deadline. He also added that by the end of 2021 a new 160 km of the highway would be completed.
Nankov recalled that the construction of new 9.3 km has already begun in the section from Yablanitsa to p. "Boise" from the 420 km highway, which is currently just 170 km. "The indicative deadline for the completion of this plot is 2 years but we have the assurance of the builders and of the Road Infrastructure Agency that it will be shortened to a year and six - seven months," said the Minister in Veliko Tarnovo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend