The Bulgarian Ministry of Agriculture is Developing New Food Requirements
New rules on foodstuffs are being developed by the Ministry of Agriculture, Nova TV reported. The goal is to avoid the double standard. The draft provisions provide for the exact meat content of sausages to be described. Wieners, for example, must have at least 50% meat. Similar will be the requirements for kielabasi and other types of sausages. In minced meat, the meat content should be at least 70-80%.
Dairy products will need to be prepared from at least 5 liters of milk. It has not yet been decided whether there will be requirements for non-alcoholic beverages, chocolates and other types of food. The new rules are expected to enter into force next year.
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Bulgaria Launches Electronic Register for Organic Foods Industry
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry: 44,539 Violations Detected During Speed Control Operation
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits