The Bulgarian Ministry of Agriculture is Developing New Food Requirements
New rules on foodstuffs are being developed by the Ministry of Agriculture, Nova TV reported. The goal is to avoid the double standard. The draft provisions provide for the exact meat content of sausages to be described. Wieners, for example, must have at least 50% meat. Similar will be the requirements for kielabasi and other types of sausages. In minced meat, the meat content should be at least 70-80%.
Dairy products will need to be prepared from at least 5 liters of milk. It has not yet been decided whether there will be requirements for non-alcoholic beverages, chocolates and other types of food. The new rules are expected to enter into force next year.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor