The EC has Proposed a Ban on Disposable Plastic Products
The European Commission has proposed a ban on disposable plastic products in the EU. Straws, cutlery and ear sticks in the future will need to be made of durable materials. In order for the new rules to come into force, they must first be approved by the 28 members of the community.
- » EU Confronts Member States Issuing Citizenship for Money
- » Passenger Traffic up at European Airports as Freight Growth Fades
- » Eurozone GDP Slows Again as Exports Falter
- » Brexit: Barnier Rules out Key UK Customs Proposal
- » EU Starts Legal Action Against Hungary for ‘Stop Soros’ Migrant Law
- » EU to Hit Google with 4.3 Billion Euro Fine in Android Case