The EC has Proposed a Ban on Disposable Plastic Products
The European Commission has proposed a ban on disposable plastic products in the EU. Straws, cutlery and ear sticks in the future will need to be made of durable materials. In order for the new rules to come into force, they must first be approved by the 28 members of the community.
- » The European Parliament will Continue its Work Despite the Strasbourg Attack
- » May Tours Europe in Desperate Bid to Save Brexit Deal
- » European Socialists Re-elected the Former Bulgarian PM Stanishev as PES President
- » German Rail Strikes Cause Widespread Delays
- » BREXIT BETRAYAL MARCH: Thousands March Through London Demanding HARD Brexit
- » EU Still Waiting For New Italian Budget Plans, Says Oettinger