The EC has Proposed a Ban on Disposable Plastic Products
The European Commission has proposed a ban on disposable plastic products in the EU. Straws, cutlery and ear sticks in the future will need to be made of durable materials. In order for the new rules to come into force, they must first be approved by the 28 members of the community.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises
- » Brussels warns: Coronavirus Pandemic Threatens the Future of the Eurozone
- » Heads of EU and Western Balkans Countries will Meet Virtually
- » The EC Raised 7,4 Billion Euros to Develop a COVID-19 Vaccine
- » Bulgaria has Officially Applied for the Eurozone
- » Eurostat: The Highest Rate of Severe Material Deprivation is in Bulgaria