The EC has Proposed a Ban on Disposable Plastic Products
The European Commission has proposed a ban on disposable plastic products in the EU. Straws, cutlery and ear sticks in the future will need to be made of durable materials. In order for the new rules to come into force, they must first be approved by the 28 members of the community.
- » The European Council to Impose Sanctions over Turkish Drilling Operations near Cyprus
- » More than 300 Refugees and Migrants Have Been Transferred from the Island of Lesbos to Athens
- » Denmark Will Temporarily Resume Border Checks at the Border with Sweden
- » Zoran Zaev: Northern Macedonia Has no Alternative but EU Membership
- » Soon Every Third Germany Resident Will Be a Foreigner
- » EC: London Must Name its EU Commissioner