The EC has Proposed a Ban on Disposable Plastic Products
The European Commission has proposed a ban on disposable plastic products in the EU. Straws, cutlery and ear sticks in the future will need to be made of durable materials. In order for the new rules to come into force, they must first be approved by the 28 members of the community.
- » EU Summit to Defuse Migrant Tension, Set Brexit Countdown
- » Poland Banned from EU Judicial Body
- » By April 2019, EU Countries must say Whether they Want Summer or Winter Time
- » Hungary Vote Deepens Rift in European Right
- » German MEP Manfred Weber Warns Romania over Jeopardizing Bulgaria’s and Croatia’s and its Own Accession to Schengen
- » EU Must Grasp World Role as U.S. Retreats, Juncker Says