PM Borisov Visited the Renovated University Hospital "St. Georgi "
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov made an inspection of the renovated anesthesiology clinic and the clinic of neurology at the University Hospital "St. Georgi "in Plovdiv.
Thanks to the investment, the Nervous Disease Clinic will be able to communicate quickly with the Emergency Unit and the individual hospital structures will work more efficiently. The 13-storey building also has all the lifts replaced. Much of the funds needed to finance the entire investment are provided in stages from the hospital's own revenues. The Ministry of Health has allocated BGN 3 million for the repair of the medical facility and the purchase of equipment in the period 2015-2018.
Prime Minister Borisov noted as a good example the university hospital about the way it manages its funds. He stressed that for this year the government has allocated BGN 4.7 billion for health care and pointed out that with these sums for the sector, all doctors and nurses should receive their salaries in due time, referring to the cases in Lovech and Vratsa.
- » NEW CASES OF MEASLES: Infected Are Now 31
- » Emergency Measures Against the Spread of Measles in Sofia
- » Free Vaccination Against Measles Begins in Sofia
- » 15 Are the Laboratory Confirmed Cases of Measles in Bulgaria
- » Is There a Danger of an Epidemic of Measles in Bulgaria?
- » 17 Cases of Measles in Bulgaria