Bulgarian Teacher Dancing Very Provocatively During Prom
A 58-year-old teacher from Simeonovgrad was captured in an inappropriate dance with a man during a prom ball at a restaurant near Harmanli.
There the students of the St. Kliment Ohridski High School were celebrating on May 24th.
The next day the teacher resigned and expressed her heartfelt regret for what had happened.
School Director Todorina Ivanova said that the teacher in question was not invited to the prom. She was at the free-eating restaurant and the man with whom she had been dancing. At the end of the dance, he stayed in his underwear only.
This happened after four o'clock in the morning when the graduates were leaving, Ivanova explained to Nova, "Hello, Bulgaria".
The director assumes it was a moment of weakness, but everyone has a personal life. She can not tell if the woman was drunk.
The teacher has been working in the school since the beginning of the school year, there were no problems. The director discussed the case with her and her colleagues.
The video was circulated by Petar Nisamov Perata who was famous for the bonding of migrants but was extorted.
In his Facebook post, he writes that a lady's colleague says the distribution of the video is illegal.
"The video is quite legal, and I will upload it at least at least on 20 websites tomorrow. I am a lawyer. You are public servants with public functions, humane and aesthetic, you are subject to public control. The video is made in a public place - a disco, in front of many people. No one has followed her and photographed in her personal life. This is also a publicly important information that is interesting and important for society to be aware of what is happening with its taxes going to our children's education. Government staffing is also an important topic subject to public discussion and public scrutiny ... "he writes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"