PM Borisov Sees a Tremendous Potential for Cooperation with China in the Field of Agriculture
Deepening of the co-operation in the field of agriculture was the main topic of the talks between Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and China's Minister of Agriculture and Rural Affairs Han Changfu, the government's press service said.
The development of the partnership in the sector will also be a major focus during the meeting of leaders from the countries of Central and Eastern Europe and China in early July in Sofia.
Boyko Borisov and Han Changfu have agreed that in recent years the bilateral relations in agriculture are intensifying and expect specific arrangements during the upcoming meeting in the Bulgarian capital.
As an example of closer cooperation, the Prime Minister has indicated the protocol signed last year between the Bulgarian Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Forestry and the General Administration for Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China. The work of the Open Logistics Center 16 + 1 and Pavilion for e-commerce in agricultural and other products in Plovdiv was also successful.
"Your good relations with the President and the Prime Minister of China help to develop bilateral relations," said Minister Han Changfu and expressed hope that the Bulgarian government will continue to stimulate the 16 + 1 projects.
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov thanked the Minister for organizing and conducting the search action for the climber Boyan Petrov.
- » Bulgaria's Largest Recipient of Development Assistance Is North Macedonia
- » Controversial Former Head of the Bulgarian Anti-corruption Commission Appointed Consul in Valencia
- » Iran and Bulgaria Pledge to Deepen Ties
- » Turkmenistan and Bulgaria Discussing Joint Projects
- » Borissov and Medvedev Discuss Belene NPP and Our Cooperation on Two eas
- » The Japanese Foreign Minister Is on a Two-Day Visit to Bulgaria