Bus Crash near Vratsa
A bus that runs regularly from Lilyache to Vratsa has crashed around 7am this morning on the bypass of Vratsa. The police said that the driver did not stop at the stop at Krivodol and the vehicle was hit by a car traveling to Sofia. 19-year-old girl has a head injury, reported Darik.
At impact, the bus of "Trolleybus Transport" EOOD-Vratsa leaned to its right and pushed the car. In the crash there were no casualties or severely injured people, reported the Municipality of Vratsa, referring to information from the emergency room of Hristo Botev Hospital. Mayor Kalin Kamenov spoke on the spot with the doctor on duty in the emergency department Dr Nadia Ilieva and the relatives of the victims. Nine people have gone through the ward after the incident. After a review, a 19-year-old girl with a head injury was admitted for surveillance. Darik announced that three more people were left for surgery in the surgical ward.
A total of 12 passengers traveled in the bus, and five in the car.
The bus driver is 64 and is an employee of the municipal company since March 2018. So far, he had no incidents on the road. He gave a sample for alcohol consumption check that was negative.
The reasons for the incident are in the process of being established by the Regional Police Directorate in Vratsa. The movement in the area is difficult.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Lorry Crashed Into a House, One Man Killed
- » Incident: Two Workers Fell from a Construction Site in Kremikovtzi, Died on the Way to Hospital
- » Bulgaria: Big Fire in Svishtov Chemical Plant "Svilosa"
- » Bulgaria: Passenger Train Hits Rocks When Exiting a Tunnel
- » Bulgaria: Tanker Truck Exploded Near Devin
- » Forest Fire in Bulgarian Region of Svilengrad Continues, State of Emergency Is Extended