Lightning Hit the Airplane Refueling System at London's Stansted Airport
The airplane refueling system at London's Stansted Airport was struck by lightning, which led to flight delays, the BNR reported.
Last night, 15,000 lightning flashes were counted in the thunderstorm, accompanied by torrential rain in the southern part of the UK. A yellow code warning has been issued for today and tomorrow in these areas, the BBC reported, quoted by the National Radio.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Hotel in Sunny Beach Resort "Saved" Bleak Season with Cannabis Greenhouse
- » A Woman Rescued in the Rila Mountain after 30 Hours at Minus 20 Degrees
- » Magnitude 6,2 Earthquake Shook Indonesia, Dead and Injured Reported
- » Another Earthquake in Croatia
- » Magnitude 4,4 Earthquake Rocked Greece This Night
- » Bulgaria: Two Municipalities in Rhodopes Declare State of Emergency, Rains Don’t Stop