Lightning Hit the Airplane Refueling System at London's Stansted Airport
The airplane refueling system at London's Stansted Airport was struck by lightning, which led to flight delays, the BNR reported.
Last night, 15,000 lightning flashes were counted in the thunderstorm, accompanied by torrential rain in the southern part of the UK. A yellow code warning has been issued for today and tomorrow in these areas, the BBC reported, quoted by the National Radio.
- » A Spanish Air Force Plane Crashed into the Sea
- » Fire in Liberian School Killed 26 Children
- » Seventh Casualty of the Floods in Spain
- » Cruise Ship Overturned near Senegal, Six People Were Killed
- » An Explosion in a Russian Lab that Stores Deadly Viruses Like Smallpox, HIV and Ebola
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured