Lightning Hit the Airplane Refueling System at London's Stansted Airport
The airplane refueling system at London's Stansted Airport was struck by lightning, which led to flight delays, the BNR reported.
Last night, 15,000 lightning flashes were counted in the thunderstorm, accompanied by torrential rain in the southern part of the UK. A yellow code warning has been issued for today and tomorrow in these areas, the BBC reported, quoted by the National Radio.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » An Early Warning system for Disasters and Accidents is being developed in Bulgaria
- » Earthquake in Bulgaria with a Magnitude above 4.5
- » A Bulgarian was found Stabbed in the center of Athens
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threats sent to Schools in Sofia - Author says he is a Russian Nationalist