Kiev: Three Ukrainian Soldiers Killed in Clashes with pro-Russian Rebels
Three Ukrainian soldiers were killed in a clashes with pro-Russian rebels in the eastern part of the country, reports BGNS referring to the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine.
Initially, there was only one soldier killed, but the Security Office of the country (SBU) later confirmed that two other soldiers were killed by shots in the Lugansk region. "Four more servicemen have been injured," said Dmitro Gutslyak, a spokesman for the
Ukrainian Ministry of Defense. Violence in eastern Ukraine has increased in recent weeks. Two Ukrainian soldiers and four civilians, including a 13-year-old boy, were killed in clashes last week.
Ukraine and its western allies blame Russia for transferring troops and arms across the border to fuel the flames of the conflict. Moscow has rejected the allegations, despite the indisputable evidence that it has participated in the fighting and its apparent political support for the rebels.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ukraine Has a New Prime Minister
- » Zelensky's Party is the Big Winner of the Ukrainian Elections
- » Opinion: Only Patriarch Filaret will Protect Ukrainian Faithful in Diaspora
- » Ukraine Bans Entry to Russian Adult Men: Border Service Chief
- » Ukraine Attempts Anti-Putin Protest at G20
- » Bessarabian Bulgarian Among the Ukrainian Sailors Captured by Russia