More than 100 Palestinians Wounded after another Day of Protests
More than 100 Palestinians were injured in yet another confrontation with Israeli soldiers on the border of the Gaza sector, local health authorities spokesman Ashraf al-Khyra said.
Protests with the common name "The Great March of Return" last for 9 weeks, although their scale is now more modest than before.
"The outcome and the ninth Friday of the march are 109 injured Palestinians on the eastern border of the Gaza Strip," the Israeli military said on Thursday that 1600 Palestinians were involved in the protests as they lighted tires on fire and threw stones at two locations across the Gaza Strip According to Palestinian medics, 115 civilians were killed in the protests on March 30, 13,300 were bullets injured, and 300 were in serious condition, the Marsh organized because of occupying Palestinian lands from Israel and banishing the Palestinian population.
- » Neanderthal Genes could Explain the Shape of our Skulls, Study Finds
- » EU Leaders Rebuff May's Plea over Brexit Deal
- » May Seeks Brexit Help at Brussels Summit
- » Consumption Per Capita Varied Between 54% and 132% of the EU Average
- » Texas to Execute Killer Over 1993 Attack on Newlyweds
- » The European Parliament will Continue its Work Despite the Strasbourg Attack