SAXE-COBURG: ARMED FORCES NOT ON ALERT
Politics | September 11, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00
On his way out from the meeting with the President, the Prime Minister Simeon Saxe-Coburg told the press that the events in the United States are `an attack against civilization`. Asked whether the Bulgarian armed forces will be put on alert, Simeon Saxe-Coburg said that if such a step is necessary, he would make a public announcement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: We Cannot Provide this Specific Ammunition to Ukraine
- » It is already Clear that Bulgarian Ammunition will reach Ukraine
- » Romania has yet to Explain Why it Detained Bulgarian Fishing Vessels
- » Foreign Minister: Serbia does not fulfill the Agreements on the Rights of Bulgarians in the Country
- » Will we Arrest Putin if he comes to Bulgaria?
- » Bulgaria: Hundreds Protested in Sofia, demanding the Impeachment of President Radev