Bulgaria could Allow Macedonia to Use its Embassies
Bulgaria may allow Macedonia to use its embassies where it does not have its own, reported Macedonian newspaper "Vecer", quoted by FOCUS News Agency. The publication cites Bulgarian Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva.
"It is possible that Bulgaria will allow Macedonia to use Bulgarian diplomatic missions abroad where our neighbors do not have their own," Zaharieva explained that the issue was unofficially discussed between the prime ministers of the two countries Boyko Borisov and Zoran Zaev. This will be another sign of the great cooperation between the two countries, "she said.
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev to Meet Abdullah II of Jordan in Amman
- » President Rumen Radev Will be on an Official Visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan From Decemeber 15 to 17
- » Bulgarian Deputy Foreign Minister: Bulgaria to Continue Azerbaijan’s Work in BSEC
- » Pope Francis will Visit Bulgarian Cities of Sofia and Rakovski in 2019
- » MFA: Currently there are no Reports of Injured Bulgarians in the Railway Crash in Turkey
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov Will Take Part in the 109th Meeting of the Europol Management Board in Vienna