Bulgaria could Allow Macedonia to Use its Embassies
Bulgaria may allow Macedonia to use its embassies where it does not have its own, reported Macedonian newspaper "Vecer", quoted by FOCUS News Agency. The publication cites Bulgarian Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva.
"It is possible that Bulgaria will allow Macedonia to use Bulgarian diplomatic missions abroad where our neighbors do not have their own," Zaharieva explained that the issue was unofficially discussed between the prime ministers of the two countries Boyko Borisov and Zoran Zaev. This will be another sign of the great cooperation between the two countries, "she said.
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Goes on a Two-day Official Visit to Serbia
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Donald Trump Expects to Meet Vladimir Putin in July in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
- » Prime Minister Borisov has Refused to Meet with the Macedonian President, who is in Sofia
- » PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense