A Student Opened Fire at a School in the US, but was Stopped by a Teacher
An armed student opened fire at a primary school in Nobelsville, Indiana, during an exam, the World Agencies reported. He was stopped of by a teacher.
The shooter injured the teacher as well as another student, but the teacher managed to disarm him.
The victims were taken to hospital, with the teacher receiving three gunshot wounds. He underwent surgery.
The name of the striker is not disclosed yet, but is known to be a student of the same school. Shooting took place only a week before the end of the school year.
According to eyewitnesses, if the teacher had not intervened, there would be many more victims.
- » 18-Year-Old Raped and Suffocated a 70-Year-Old Woman in the town of White Church
- » Huawei Executive Faces US Fraud Charges Linked to Iran
- » CNN's New York Offices Evacuated Due to Bomb Threat
- » Pazardzhik Woman Suffocated after Being Tied with Sisal Rope
- » The Police Found a Record Number of Weapons and Ammunition in a Garage in Sofia
- » Tax Inspector has been Caught with a 15,000 leva Bribe in Sofia