A Student Opened Fire at a School in the US, but was Stopped by a Teacher
An armed student opened fire at a primary school in Nobelsville, Indiana, during an exam, the World Agencies reported. He was stopped of by a teacher.
The shooter injured the teacher as well as another student, but the teacher managed to disarm him.
The victims were taken to hospital, with the teacher receiving three gunshot wounds. He underwent surgery.
The name of the striker is not disclosed yet, but is known to be a student of the same school. Shooting took place only a week before the end of the school year.
According to eyewitnesses, if the teacher had not intervened, there would be many more victims.
- » Nearly BGN 10 000 were Stolen from a Shop in Sofia
- » Cyberattack on Singapore Health Database Steals Details of 1.5 Million, Including PM
- » EUR 17,000 were Stolen from a Man in a Train Traveling from Sofia
- » Record for Bulgaria: Family Gave EUR 40,000 to Phone Scammers
- » Vandals Cut 29 Newly Planted Trees on Sofia's Ring Road
- » Bulgaria Uncovers Skimming Equipment, Fake Documents Workshop