Hail and Rain in Lovech, Firefighters Pull up Cars
Heavy rain accompanied by hail occurred in Lovech. In the afternoon, 15 liters per square meter of rain fell, the Hydrometeorological Observatory in the city reported.
Some of the streets are flooded.
Fire teams dragged out cars and drained flooded areas. After the storm, there are many fallen trees, at the moment it is still not clear what the damage is.
Yellow code has been declared because of heavy rain with thunder in the regions of Kyustendil and Blagoevgrad. This is the reference of the site of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
Today sunny weather will prevail.
Around lunch, it will be cloudy again, and in many places, there will be short rainfalls with thunderstorms and hailstorms.
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)