Hail and Rain in Lovech, Firefighters Pull up Cars
Heavy rain accompanied by hail occurred in Lovech. In the afternoon, 15 liters per square meter of rain fell, the Hydrometeorological Observatory in the city reported.
Some of the streets are flooded.
Fire teams dragged out cars and drained flooded areas. After the storm, there are many fallen trees, at the moment it is still not clear what the damage is.
Yellow code has been declared because of heavy rain with thunder in the regions of Kyustendil and Blagoevgrad. This is the reference of the site of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
Today sunny weather will prevail.
Around lunch, it will be cloudy again, and in many places, there will be short rainfalls with thunderstorms and hailstorms.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM: The Guards of Dogan and Peevski Must be Removed
- » Bulgaria: Tension in Rosenets Park, Protesters Are Not Allowed to Enter the Beach
- » Bulgaria Returns Some Measures Against COVID-19, No Indoor Entertainments
- » Bulgaria: Еnvironmental Protests Against Amendments to Biological Diversity Act
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria