Two People were Killed and 18 were Injured in a Crash between a Truck and a Train in Italy
Two people were killed and 18 were injured tonight in derailment of a train in northern Italy, near Turin.
The train derailed at 11:20 local time after crashing into a railroad stop.
One of the victims is the train driver. Later, one of two passengers transported via helicopter to a hospital died. The truck driver is not injured. The truck has a Lithuanian registration and has traveled near the crash site.
The regional railway administration said the barrier was properly lowered before the train approached, but for unknown reasons the truck crashed into it and stopped on the rails, added bTV.
- » Dutch Rail Collision Kills 4 Children
- » Three Workers Injured in Elevator Accident at Auto Glass Company in Burgas
- » One Killed and 11 Injured in a Crash between a Train and a Bus in Austria
- » Tragic Incident: 10-year-old Child Died in an Elevator in Kyustendil
- » Pernik: No Injured Passengers in Bus Fire on Lyulin Motorway
- » Several International Students Injured after Brawl at the American University in Blagoevgrad