The French President Macron is on an Official Visit to Russia
A year after French and Russian presidents Emmanuel Macron and Vladimir Putin met in Versailles in Paris, today the Russian head of state will meet his French counterpart in the Constantinian Palace near St. Petersburg.
The two leaders will discuss the Iranian nuclear program, the crisis in Syria and Ukraine. The positions of Moscow and Paris on Iran's nuclear program are different. Russia is for maintaining the current agreement, while France is pushing for it to be extended.
- » Tsvetka Karayancheva: There is Great Potential For Deepening the Bulgarian-Russian Relations in the Field of Energy
- » The Second Economic Forum with the Participation of Boyko Borisov and Zoran Zaev Started in Plovdiv (Updated)
- » Boyko Borissov and Zoran Zaev Will Meet in Plovdiv
- » A Bulgarian Parliamentary Delegation is Visiting Moscow
- » Mongolia-Bulgaria Intergovernmental Commission Meeting Kicks off
- » Rumen Radev Will Participate in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council