The French President Macron is on an Official Visit to Russia
A year after French and Russian presidents Emmanuel Macron and Vladimir Putin met in Versailles in Paris, today the Russian head of state will meet his French counterpart in the Constantinian Palace near St. Petersburg.
The two leaders will discuss the Iranian nuclear program, the crisis in Syria and Ukraine. The positions of Moscow and Paris on Iran's nuclear program are different. Russia is for maintaining the current agreement, while France is pushing for it to be extended.
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Donald Trump Expects to Meet Vladimir Putin in July in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
- » Prime Minister Borisov has Refused to Meet with the Macedonian President, who is in Sofia
- » PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense
- » What did Trump and Kim Jong-un Sign?