"Levski" Marks 104 years since the Founding of the Football Club
Sofia football club "Levski" will celebrate today its 104th birthday. The team was founded on May 24, 1914 in Sofia by a group of students in Second Male High School and the founding act was held at the mound at today's 22nd Sofia School "Georgi S. Rakovski".
It is the traditional ceremony of wreaths and flowers that will be held today at 10.30 am. It is expected to include players and coaches from the first team, as well as youths and veterans of the "blue".
Later today Levski will meet Cherno More in a barrage for participating in the qualifiers of the Europa League. The meeting is attended by Georgi Asparuhov St. at 20.30.
- » Balkan 2030 World Cup bid is Realistic, Says Bulgarian Sports Minister
- » Anthony Ivanov Ranks 8th at the World Swimming Championship in China
- » VAR to be Introduced in Bulgarian Football in 3 Years, Announced the Head of BFU
- » River Edge out Boca after Extra Time to Win Historic Copa Libertadores
- » Grigor Dimitrov Clarifies his Statement About Sofia Open
- » Kubrat Pulev Signs Multi-year Deal One of the Largest Promotion Agencies