"Levski" Marks 104 years since the Founding of the Football Club
Sofia football club "Levski" will celebrate today its 104th birthday. The team was founded on May 24, 1914 in Sofia by a group of students in Second Male High School and the founding act was held at the mound at today's 22nd Sofia School "Georgi S. Rakovski".
It is the traditional ceremony of wreaths and flowers that will be held today at 10.30 am. It is expected to include players and coaches from the first team, as well as youths and veterans of the "blue".
Later today Levski will meet Cherno More in a barrage for participating in the qualifiers of the Europa League. The meeting is attended by Georgi Asparuhov St. at 20.30.
- » Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic's Championship Win
- » Bulgarian Tennis Star Grigor Dimitrov Drops Out of TOP 50 in the World Rankings
- » Ludogorets Heads for its First Champions League Test
- » Football Club Owners Met with Bulgaria’s Prime Minister
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Have to Pay a Fine Because He Refused to Appear at the Press Conference
- » Women's World Cup 2019