At least Four Victims of a Suicide Bombing in Baghdad
At least four people were killed this night in a suicide attack in Baghdad, the BNR reported.
"Suicide bomber exploded after being surrounded by policemen near a park in the Shaalah district," in the north of the Iraqi capital, a communique of the security command said.
Authorities report nearly a dozen injured. No one has taken responsibility for the attack.
- » German Police Officers Detained Three People on Suspicion of a Bomb Attack
- » Pirates Attacked an Italian Ship in the Gulf of Mexico
- » Turkish Authorities Found a Truck with 82 Migrants Traveling to Europe (VIDEO)
- » Greek Police Busted a Human Trafficking Group
- » A 50-Year-Old Man Was Stabbed in the Capital's "Iztok" Neighbourhood
- » A Man Robbed Bank Branch in Sofia