Counter Campaign: Publishing House Asks if we Value Gambling more than Culture (Video)
Publisher "Janet 45" marks 24 May with provocative video, reports bTV. In a video very similar to that of the National Lottery campaign against the limitation of the games of chance, the publisher Manol Peykov presents ... "the first book in the world that is a scratch card" - the "happy edition" of "Bulgarian Chronicles" with 20% lower price.
"It would be worth it if you enjoy the preferences of the games of chance," he points out, noting that only Denmark has higher VAT on books from us across the European Union. Against this background, gambling is not taxable.
"Are we really a country that values gambling more than culture?" Peikov asks.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: 130 million Needed for Bridges, Trestles and Viaducts in Poor Condition
- » Registry Agency: As of August 16, Commercial Register Users Could Make Checks by National Identity Number
- » The Poverty Line in Bulgaria for 2019 will be BGN 348
- » Bulgarian Government Approves 11 National Scientific Programs for 2018-2022 Period
- » National Statistical Institute: Household Income in Bulgaria Increased in 2018
- » Border Police: Heavy Traffic of Trucks Exiting Bulgaria at Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Danube Bridge – Ruse Checkpoints