Counter Campaign: Publishing House Asks if we Value Gambling more than Culture (Video)
Publisher "Janet 45" marks 24 May with provocative video, reports bTV. In a video very similar to that of the National Lottery campaign against the limitation of the games of chance, the publisher Manol Peykov presents ... "the first book in the world that is a scratch card" - the "happy edition" of "Bulgarian Chronicles" with 20% lower price.
"It would be worth it if you enjoy the preferences of the games of chance," he points out, noting that only Denmark has higher VAT on books from us across the European Union. Against this background, gambling is not taxable.
"Are we really a country that values gambling more than culture?" Peikov asks.
- » Bulgarian Court Fails to Proceed with Case Against Two Former Ministers and Influential Businessman
- » Deputies Adopted the Social Services Act at First Reading
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister About Brexit: The Government is Ready For All Options
- » Tobacco Factory in Blagoevgrad Stopped Working Leaving 200 People Without Jobs
- » Mayor of Sofia: 30 New Buses Launched along Routes 72 and 84
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects BSP’s Proposals Against Double Standards in Food