Increase in Pensions: Pensioners Will Receive 3.8% more
The minimum pension is 207 BGN and 60 stotinki.
There will be an increase in pensions by 3.8% since the first of July. The change in money that older people receive is set in the budget and applies to all pensions.
After the change, the average pension will grow by nearly 14 BGNand will be around 360 BGN. The minimum pensions will increase by 7 BGN and they will be around 207 BGN and 60 stotinki, while the social pension for old age - 125 BGN and 58 stotinki.
- » BDZ will Buy 42 Trains for BGN 810 Million
- » Bulgarian Registry Agency Head Resigns
- » Bulgaria to Renovate Bridges after Italy Bridge Collapse
- » PM Borisov: I'm not Happy with the Chief of the Commercial Register
- » PM and Regional Development Minister Launch New Road Section Construction on Hemus Motorway
- » Bulgarian CPC Issues First Decisions Prohibiting Concentrations