Increase in Pensions: Pensioners Will Receive 3.8% more
The minimum pension is 207 BGN and 60 stotinki.
There will be an increase in pensions by 3.8% since the first of July. The change in money that older people receive is set in the budget and applies to all pensions.
After the change, the average pension will grow by nearly 14 BGNand will be around 360 BGN. The minimum pensions will increase by 7 BGN and they will be around 207 BGN and 60 stotinki, while the social pension for old age - 125 BGN and 58 stotinki.
- » Wages in the Bulgarian Judiciary are Increasing Equally for all by 10 Percent
- » Digitization can Increase Bulgarian GDP by EUR 8 Billion by 2025
- » Bulgarian PM Meets with the Bulgarian Petroleum and Gas Association
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes a Public Discussion on Air Quality
- » Bulgaria Withdraws Citizenship Of Russian Tycoon Amid EU Criticism
- » The Telegraph: Bulgaria Says It Will End Passport-For-Sale Policy Ahead of EU Warning Schemes Could Help Criminals