Truck Hit a Bus on Trakia Motorway, 12 People Are in Hospital
A truck hit a bus, moving along the Lozen-Sofia line on Trakia highway, 7 people were hospitalized, two of them with heavier injuries. This was reported by the Ministry of Interior Press Office.
The signal was reported at 7:12 a.m. and the first ambulance went at about 7.21 a.m. The crash has happened between the "Crunchy Moss" and the Ravno Field Branch.
Two women have entered Pirogov with injuries to the lower limbs. A 4-year-old child is not injured, but will be hospitalized to avoid the risk of hidden injuries, NOVA informs.
"Two people in Pirogov have been admitted, a four-year-old child with a broken chin, which is urgently placed and gypsied, and remains to be observed, a 7-year-old girl with a knee-cap break is life-threatening", announced the executive director of the hospital Prof. Asen Baltov.
25 people have traveled by city bus number 7.
The driver who caused the crash is a Turkish citizen.
Drug Assistance and Police teams are trying to get the 17-ton truck off the highway so as not to make it more difficult for the people to travel to the capital.
The traffic is limited, regulated by road policemen. Piles of cars and trucks are being formed
Traffic police reported that the traffic on the Trakia Motorway will be temporarily traversed through the village of Lozen.
- » The Body of One of Two Kids who Disappeared into the Sea near Varna was Recovered
- » 22 Children Dead in Nile Boat Accident
- » Bus Crash in Ecuador Kills 24 People, Injures 19
- » Huge Motorway Bridge Collapses in Italy 'Killing at Least 10' (Video)
- » Boardwalk Collapses in Spanish City During Concert, 313 Hurt
- » Four People Drowned in Burgas Area in Three Days