China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
China will reduce import duties for cars by 10 percent. This was reported by the Chinese Ministry of Finance, the World Agencies have reported.
The decrease will occur on July 1. Fees drop from 25% to 15%.
There will be a reduction of 6% for the taxes on auto parts.
The country also intends to open its markets and buy more US goods, the authorities say. Their statement comes days after China and the United States said they would calm down economic relations with each other and would not lead to a trade war.
- » Russian Orthodox Church Cuts Ties with Constantinople
- » Opposition Leader and Putin Foe Navalny Released from Jail for Anti-Kremlin Protests
- » Google+ Shuts Down as Nearly Half a Million Accounts Compromised
- » ISS Astronauts Return to Earth Amid US-Russia Tensions
- » Interpol President Reported Missing During Trip to China
- » Nobel Peace Prize: Denis Mukwege and Nadia Murad Win Award