A Car Hit Two Buses with Children Near Anton Village, Western Bulgaria
A car hit two buses full with children on the Sub-Balkan Road between Pirdop and Anton. One person is badly injured.
The incident at about 3.40 p.m. on the main road of Anton village. The movement is diverted through the village and regulated by the police.
The police said the car was a Toyota brand. According to initial information, there are no injured children.
The driver of the car was injured, he was transported to a hospital in a severe condition.
A site inspection is currently underway. The causes of the incident are in the process of being detected.
- » New Cardiff Signing Sala Missing after Suspected Plane Crash
- » Serious Brawl and Physical Violence between Bulgarians and Englishmen in Bansko Last Week
- » Stones Hurled into Central Synagogue in Sofia (Photo)
- » One Killed, Two Injured in Swiss Avalanche
- » Fuel Pipeline Blaze in Mexico Kills at Least 73
- » Construction Worker Died in an Accident at Building Site in Plovdiv