A Car Hit Two Buses with Children Near Anton Village, Western Bulgaria
A car hit two buses full with children on the Sub-Balkan Road between Pirdop and Anton. One person is badly injured.
The incident at about 3.40 p.m. on the main road of Anton village. The movement is diverted through the village and regulated by the police.
The police said the car was a Toyota brand. According to initial information, there are no injured children.
The driver of the car was injured, he was transported to a hospital in a severe condition.
A site inspection is currently underway. The causes of the incident are in the process of being detected.
- » 22 Dead as Migrant Truck Crashes in Western Turkey
- » 12-year-old Killed by Electric Shock in Southern Bulgaria
- » Severe Car Crash Involving Bulgarians near Turin
- » India Train Cars Derail, at Least 5 People Killed, 35 Hurt
- » Technical Problem in the Sofia Metro has Caused a Delay in Trains this Morning
- » Mountain Rescue Teams Searched for Tourist near Rila Monastery