A Car Hit Two Buses with Children Near Anton Village, Western Bulgaria
A car hit two buses full with children on the Sub-Balkan Road between Pirdop and Anton. One person is badly injured.
The incident at about 3.40 p.m. on the main road of Anton village. The movement is diverted through the village and regulated by the police.
The police said the car was a Toyota brand. According to initial information, there are no injured children.
The driver of the car was injured, he was transported to a hospital in a severe condition.
A site inspection is currently underway. The causes of the incident are in the process of being detected.
- » Two Men have Died in a Pig Farm in Northeastern Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Climber Ivan Tomov Died in the Himalayas
- » Two Heavy Crashes Closed The Road To Danube Bridge 2
- » 200 Pigs Escape After Truck Crashes In The Rish Pass
- » Balloon with Tourists got Stuck in Rocks in the Bulgarian Rhodopes
- » At Least 70 Migrants Drowned off the Coast of Tunisia