There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
No Bulgarian soldiers suffered a missile fire in Kandahar (Afghanistan), the press center of the Ministry of Defense announced. The announcement states that the base of the Kandahar International Coalition was under rocket fire on May 21 at 23.36 local time (22.06 GMT).
The 35th Bulgarian military contingent in Afghanistan includes a national element, a security company, a team of advisers and officers at the headquarters of NATO's mission.
- » Greece Has Announced the Exact Route of the New Zealand Striker to the Country
- » EC: The Situation on the Balkan Refugee Route is Stable
- » EC: If Britain has not Left the EU by May, it has to Elect MEPs
- » Britain and the EU have Reached a Compromise on Brexit
- » Mariya Gabriel: 61% of European Citizens Are Afraid of Cyber-Attacks During the European Elections
- » Former Ambassador: Regional Security in the Balkans is Not Threatened