There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
No Bulgarian soldiers suffered a missile fire in Kandahar (Afghanistan), the press center of the Ministry of Defense announced. The announcement states that the base of the Kandahar International Coalition was under rocket fire on May 21 at 23.36 local time (22.06 GMT).
The 35th Bulgarian military contingent in Afghanistan includes a national element, a security company, a team of advisers and officers at the headquarters of NATO's mission.
- » PM Borisov Proposes Closing all Borders in the EU
- » Academic from the United States Suggests Tsipras and Zaev for Nobel for Peace
- » 30 Foreigners Detained in Turkey in an Operation against Islamic State
- » Dozens of Taliban, Afghan Forces Killed while Celebrating Eid Truce
- » Fight against Human Trafficking in Libya: EU Sanctions Six Human Traffickers and Smugglers in line with UN Decision
- » India Faces Worst ever Water Crisis