There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
No Bulgarian soldiers suffered a missile fire in Kandahar (Afghanistan), the press center of the Ministry of Defense announced. The announcement states that the base of the Kandahar International Coalition was under rocket fire on May 21 at 23.36 local time (22.06 GMT).
The 35th Bulgarian military contingent in Afghanistan includes a national element, a security company, a team of advisers and officers at the headquarters of NATO's mission.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kremlin: Bulgaria Expelled Russian Diplomats under External Pressure
- » The US will Send more Forces to Europe and will Move the HQ of the Fifth Army to Poland
- » Day 126 of the Invasion of Ukraine: 36 People are Missing after the Russian Strike on Kremenchuk
- » Boris Johnson calls on NATO Allies to Increase Military Spending
- » Radev and Biden were Guests at the Official Dinner for the NATO Summit
- » NATO: There is an Agreement with Turkey to accept Sweden and Finland